Old 11-04-2003, 02:56 AM
Derek Zieminski

Default [IBC] Serissa's

I still don't understand exactly why so many people on this list dislike
serissa's. Yeah they may be said by some to be a tough plant to keep alive
and keep happy, but I still must be one of the luckiest around to have
successfully rooted them with no hassle, and keep them around. Or maybe its
just the teaching I have learned and personal concentration, donno. I even
have managed to get them to bloom their first year of rooting. Just a
thought on my mind. I will looking to post pictures on the site just as soon
as I get a chance to scan and post.
Derek
Summerville, SC
Zone 8A