Old 19-12-2008, 07:16 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default How not to kill the grass?

In article ,
mm wrote:

I'd be glad to give the wood away. I don't like to waste anything, and I
rarely do. It's 30 y.o. (covered in latex stain, but just two thin
coats) and I didn't think anyone would want it. Where do I find people
who would?

Sort of depends on where you live, but I'd suggest Craigslist. In my
(prosperous) town, you'd be hard pressed to give away a gold brick if it
had a little tarnish on it. OTOH, in my g.f.'s (not so prosperous) town,
if some piece of junk is too big for the trash can, just set it out by
the curb with a FREE sign and it'll be gone in a half hour.