Old 11-04-2003, 03:08 AM
Cryptic Cal

Default Grubs

Tom Jaszewski wrote:
On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:33:59 -0600, "John S. DeBoo"
wrote:

we have 2 dogs too and it never bothered them in the least.

Now there's a reliable obcervation....NOT

It is well known that dogs are totally resistant to the Marphistes
virus, which is spread by many types of grubs. The Marphistes mite
mates in the summer and in the fall the female lays her eggs in the
ground where they are washed deep underground by fall rains. The virus
spreads from the larvae to all living organisms underground, especially
to the larvae of the green june beetle, the japanese beetle and the mole
cricket. The virus enters the larvae through the middle of their raster
patterns (and you know what that means!!!). From there, the Marphistes
virus is carried throughout the entire world, except to members of the
canine community, because they were given original immunity by Noah,
back when he was captain of the Ark. I know this sounds fishy, but I
swear by Saddam's moustache that it's the truth!