Old 19-12-2008, 10:14 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default How not to kill the grass?

"mm" wrote in message not. I'd be
glad to give the wood away. I don't like to waste anything, and I
rarely do. It's 30 y.o. (covered in latex stain, but just two thin
coats) and I didn't think anyone would want it. Where do I find people
who would?

You might try the 'freecycle' web site. It is a place where you can list
things to give away. No buying or selling, just give away or list wanted
items for free.
Doubt that someone would take it down for the wood, but you never can tell.

http://www.freecycle.org/group/US/?noautodetect=1

Go to the state you live in.