Old 20-12-2008, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
pied piper pied piper is offline

Default Lawn.

"Janet Conroy" wrote in message

Pied Piper - quote me a single reference from any publication or
website to back up any of your ludicrous assertions. Sorry, I don't
normally get personal, but you are way out of the zone.

--
Janet Conroy

35 YEARS experience and running my own company that constructs and maintains
golf courses,bowling greens,cricket,football and all sports turf.
I wish I was way out of the zone as it would save me 20k a year in
fungicide.
http://www.nad.ie/amenity_guide/amenity33.html
Also I have written many articles portraying the science of root zones and
particle compatibility .
Also I have no problem with you getting personal but I am certainly not way
out of the root zone xx