Old 20-12-2008, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default A Xmas Kill File List

Sheila wrote:
"Gordon H" wrote in message
Just gardenandgreen@hotmail

Five spam posts from them today. :-(
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Just set up a message rule to delete them.... Just done it myself..

It's best for people not to expose their primary email address on
newsgroups anyway. I use a yahoo one and with one rule on it I never get
any spam. No password on subject line and the email gets deleted. Simple
but very effective.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.