Old 21-12-2008, 09:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
John - Pa. John - Pa. is offline

Default Dec20-A - 20087207_Winter-Garden.jpg

Yes, that is what it is. I've had this stand of 12 in for a few years.
I cut it back to within a few inches of the ground in spring and I
pinch the shoots to get them to bush-out as much as possible. I don't
get many flowers that way, but point is the winter color. I notice
that they seem to get brighter as the weather gets colder.

John : I love dogwoods. Is that cornus alba Sibirica? They look
great.