Old 21-12-2008, 02:39 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
KLS KLS is offline

Default How not to kill the grass?

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 19:05:57 -0500, mm
wrote:

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:53:31 -0500, KLS wrote:

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 05:14:24 -0500, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:.

http://www.freecycle.org/group/US/?noautodetect=1

Go to the state you live in.

You also can try Craigslist in the forsale/free section, plus I prefer
the ReUseIt network over Freecycle: http://www.reuseitnetwork.org/ .

Thanks. I just looked and Reuseit's not doing too well in the
Baltimore area. They some how have two lists, Reuseit and Resuseit
Cafe. The first has 13 members and 14 posts in the last 4 months! The
second has 4 members and afaict no posts at all. Maybe the first
group is only 4 months old.

The Cafe group has a different purpose: to exchange coupons,
contractor recommendation, yard sale notifications, etc. The original
group is strictly for giving away stuff and asking for stuff (no more
than 2 requests per week allowed, and there are restrictions as to
what can be requested). Ours is doing great, very active group with
more than 5,000 members.