Old 21-12-2008, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_3_] 'Mike'[_3_] is offline

Default Summer is a'comin in

All the way down to the Cote d'Azur. Friends there were unable to receive
BBC TV
because their satellite dish was full of snow. In Rome areas near the
Tiber
were flooded.
--

Martin

I was talking to someone who was chasing the snow for Christmas and the New
Year and told them I will be going through the Suez Canal next month on my
way to Singapore from Southampton. "If I see snow I think it will be a
little bit unusual"

I will keep you all informed on my progress and to keep it in topic of the
forum, will report on plants etc :-) I think Sacha's report on 'like minded
plants', in her case Lupins, is a damned good idea :-)

There is a wonderful bit of Topiary in Mumbai in a garden I saw last time I
was there.

Merry Christmas everyone

Mike