Old 22-12-2008, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_3_] 'Mike'[_3_] is offline

Default Christmas Cards OT (or is it?)

How do other 'well known' people (i.e. in business or as in my case the
President of two ex service Associations, one Royal Air Force and one Royal
Navy) feel about receiving Christmas Cards from people who are
'unidentified'?

I would love to return their sincere good wishes, but to whom?

and if you are one of those who has sent me good wishes for Christmas
without identifying yourself .......... Very much appreciated.

Whilst here, very best wishes for Christmas and the New Year

Mike and 'her outdoors, Joan'

--
..