Old 23-12-2008, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Christmas Spirit

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

"Sheila" wrote in message
m...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...
we did but they have all grown up now :-)))

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...
Jameson is good, I used to be a Jameson before I married a Morgan.

Wow, mixing Whiskey with Rum. Do you have baby cocktails :-)

Mike

Why oh why am I top posting , really not my day today :-(

Watch out, the top posting police nearly got you......bg!

Indeed I have been lucky to get away with it :-))

Nah, they are all full of Christmas spirit and easy going this week.
Mike