Old 23-12-2008, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Christmas Spirit

On Dec 23, 4:44*pm, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
"Sheila" wrote in message

m...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
net...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
snet...
we did but they have all grown up now :-)))

"Muddymike" wrote in message
news:x76dnY48AIAnUs3UnZ2dnUVZ8tqdnZ2d@brightvie w.com...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
lusnet...
Jameson is good, I used to be a Jameson before I married a Morgan.

Wow, mixing Whiskey with Rum. Do you have baby cocktails :-)

Mike

Why oh why am I top posting , really not my day today :-(

Watch out, the top posting police nearly got you......bg!

Indeed I have been lucky to get away with it :-))

Nah, no posting Police in this group, thank Goodness!!

Judith