Old 23-12-2008, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Christmas Spirit

On Dec 23, 5:49*pm, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:44:30 -0000, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

"Sheila" wrote in message
om...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
snet...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
usnet...
we did but they have all grown up now :-)))

"Muddymike" wrote in message
news:x76dnY48AIAnUs3UnZ2dnUVZ8tqdnZ2d@brightvi ew.com...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
news:tYednbTaj9PFVs3UnZ2dnUVZ8qGdnZ2d@posted. plusnet...
Jameson is good, I used to be a Jameson before I married a Morgan.

Wow, mixing Whiskey with Rum. Do you have baby cocktails :-)

Mike

Why oh why am I top posting , really not my day today :-(

Watch out, the top posting police nearly got you......bg!

Indeed I have been lucky to get away with it :-))

Copious notes have been made in little black books.
--

Martin

Is that why you asked me if I could sharpen your pencil, duh, I should
have known!!!!

Judith