Old 24-12-2008, 02:47 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_6_] Jeßus[_6_] is offline

Default rural couriers (was cheap lawn aeration)

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 12:46:18 +1100, Pete wrote:

snip

I wonder how you would go getting COD deliveries? Is such an option
still available?

I assume it wouldn't be an option - I doubt there would be anything but
disadvantages from the courier's point of view.

Over time this whole situation ought to improve - if only because slowly
but surely I am finding suitable companies willing to send by Aus Post
(after they witness what happens here) and/or learning each and every
quirk of the various courier companies. By then, I'll better be able to
choose *who* to buy from, based on their shipping methods.

I can fully recommend eyo.com.au (primarily sells PC parts) for being
very helpful indeed in this regard. After they saw what Star Track
Express did to me, even they were fuming. Everything from them now comes
via Aus Post - damned sight quicker, cheaper and infinitely more reliable
than *any* courier here!