Old 23-12-2008, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Postage up again

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
On 23 Dec, 16:40, "'Mike'" wrote:
How will it affect you?

As a business you can put the price of your goods up.

As the President of two ex Service Associations, it will hit the retired,
especially those who have served their country.

Pensioners hit AGAIN :-((

Mike

--
.

Not when like so many people you have produced next seasons catalogue
and have set your prices and postage for next spring
David Hill

That would be very annoying. Presumably you put an addendum in the catalogue
to take account of it?

I know as soon as I heard of the increases today, I put a note in my diary
to buy in March a sizeable quantity of stamps.

Steve