Old 24-12-2008, 12:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default from a NY, U.S.A. terrarium at winter solstice 2008

Congratulations Somnial. Nicely resurrected.

As Tom said, there are still some of us here but the group is no where near
as active as it used to be. I guess that's what happens when bureaucracy
uses a broad brush to address a small problem.

~John

"tbell" wrote in message
.com...
On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 20:20:42 -0800, Somnial wrote
(in article ):

A very nice bloom, Somnial. We all lament the diminution of a lively
group,
though there have been a number of attempts to get around the service
providers.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200