Old 24-12-2008, 09:55 AM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default rural couriers (was cheap lawn aeration)

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 08:15:09 +0000, Jeßus wrote:

Aus Post cop a lot of flack, to be sure. Sometimes for good reason of
course.

Can honestly say that when we have used them for mail order sales, we have
never had a problem. Only ever had one idiot ring up and complain about
oder not arriveing and abuse SWMBO about it, then say "I'm fed up with
stuff being pinched from my mailbox"

Lol, if the silly bugger had been polite, his order would have been in
the post the next morning, but the rejoiner was "we are not responsible
for that" CLICK.