Old 24-12-2008, 04:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al Pickrel Al Pickrel is offline

Default Happy Christmas to all

Yes, have a happy...

BTW, did you hear the one about the Hallmark Snowman Snowglobe recall?
Snowglobes shaped like little holiday snowmen. It seems that when set in
sunlight, these become pyro-maniacal and will act like magnifying lenses
which cause objects nearby to burst into flame.

And they have recalled them? Recalled them! I want one! It is just such
an amusing idea to be an accident. I think it would make a great holiday
special, soon to be a classic. I can come up with half a dozen plots right
now...mostly animated...most having visuals of mad snowmen with laser beam
eyes on a rampage in the middle of a "Babes in Toyland" type musical
number....

Yes, have a happy...

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
I haven't been around the ng for some time, & have probably missed much of
the
action - my loss.

Anyway, to all who grow & love their orchids, both old friends & recent
newcomers, my best wishes for a happy, peaceful Christmas and a successful
&
enjoyable 2009.
Dave Gillingham