Old 24-12-2008, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Christmas Spirit

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Pete C" wrote:
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Sheila" wrote:

Why oh why am I top posting , really not my day today :-(

Watch out, the top posting police nearly got you......bg!

We make allowances for "christmas spirit"! ;-)

Ooh, you give malt allowances?

Depends on your preference. We currently have Linkwood,
Aberlour, Bowmore, Laphroaig, and chill-filtered Highland Park.
There might even be some Bruichladdich or Bunnahabhain
hiding in a corner somewhere...

If your taste is for Glenmorangie, or Glenfiddich, you won't
find it at this address. ;-)

I can't afford a decent malt these days, but when I could, it was
Glenfarclas.
Of those you mention, I only know Laphroaig.
I was 'taught' to drink whisky one night, passing through, in Glasgow. An
hotel bar.....the longest I've ever seen with more optics than I could
count!
--
Pete C
London UK