Old 25-12-2008, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Postage up again

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 10:28:36 +0000, Gordon H wrote:

I would not like to be "young and earning" now!

I'm not particulary young but do have to earn.

Retirement prospects are grim for the baby boomers.

Aye, I found out earlier in the year that they have sneaked another year
onto my retirement age, I now have to wait until I'mm 66 before I get the
state pension. If the state pension still exists by then, I hope it does
for me but for those less than 40 I'd be half making the assumption that
it won't by the time they reach retirement age.

--
Cheers
Dave.