Old 26-12-2008, 08:41 AM posted to aus.gardens
Dave -Turner[_3_] Dave -Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Does anybody know what this fruit is ?!?

ok well I've tried it, and you're right -- it's not anywhere near as tasty
as the Nelly Kelly it's growing besides lol
I remember trying a banana passionfruit when i was young but it was longer
and more elongated than the apricot-shaped ones I've got ... I guess the
ones I've got are just a weed-like variety chosen simply for the quality of
its rootstock