Old 26-12-2008, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_3_] 'Mike'[_3_] is offline

Default Postage up again

--
..
wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 23:17:48 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

I have found a niche in the market and am just about to start a new
business
which I am very pleased to say uses very little, if any postage ;-)

Yet another new business. Will it be any more successful than any of
the others?

No doubt it will be given the experience I have :-))

What happened with the travel agency where you used to be organising
forces reunions? Did they chuck you out because they couldn't stand
your attitude?

""Travel Agency""? Sorry you have something wrong there. I have never had a
Travel Agency.

"Reunion Organiser" ? Maybe you are a little confused. Two different things,
perhaps you can blame your confusion on a little too much 'Christmas
Spirit'?

'Ex Service Reunions' are going extremely well thank you, the secret in any
good business is 'recommendations' and because of the effort and expertise
put in to making the event an enjoyable one, the ex service fraternity
recommend that those not familiar with what I do, to contact me :-))

To show just how successful they are, in October, there were eight reunions,
three weekends holding two at a time!! In such places as Bournemouth, Isle
of Wight, Llandudno, Scarborough, Torquay, Chichester, Folkestone and
Blackpool and in December, one on the Continent!

I sincerely hope you are a little more wiser now, but please do not hesitate
to come back to me if you are still in any doubt whatsoever.

Kindest regards

Mike