Old 26-12-2008, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.finance,uk.games.video.misc,uk.food+drink.misc
Cerumen[_4_] Cerumen[_4_] is offline

Default (SPAM) HELP DESK

George Weston wrote:
"Stephen Ward" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 10:00:21 +0000, Cerumen wrote:

Stephen Ward wrote:
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 22:57:28 +0000, Adrian C wrote:

Stephen Ward wrote:
You have got to laugh...

Sometimes yes, but your post is now more offensive than the spam
and my report. Think about that.

Keep the thread going for the last word Adrian. It all makes the
original link easier to find in google.

If you want to play net policeman do it in private and spare
yourself from looking like a c**t.

And adding you to the bozo bin makes Usenet a better place.

Nice to be called a Bozo by someone in Eire. At least you probably
fully understand the word as it's genetic around those parts.

/plonk.

It seems they are too dumb to understand what the function of a bozo bin or
killfile is as well and as it happens I just live in Ireland I'm not Irish
but that distinction is probably also beyond their obviously limited mental
capacity.

--
Chris
West Cork, Ireland