Old 26-12-2008, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_3_] 'Mike'[_3_] is offline

Default Postage up again

--
..
wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 08:50:52 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

""Travel Agency""? Sorry you have something wrong there. I have never had
Travel Agency.

I never said you did.
But the tour operator where you used to help with reunions has removed
you from their website.

:-)) I asked them to remove me because it made it looked as if I was on the
payroll. I 'work in conjunction with and advisor/consultant' is a better way
of putting it ;-))
So sorry to spike your guns.

To show just how successful they are, in October, there were eight
reunions,
three weekends holding two at a time!! In such places as Bournemouth, Isle
of Wight, Llandudno, Scarborough, Torquay, Chichester, Folkestone and
Blackpool and in December, one on the Continent!

Yes they seem to be doing extremely well without you.

"With" me :-))

Sorry.

I would give up now if I were you and don't follow in the footsteps of those
who don't know. Just killfile me and don't respond to my posts. Save you
SOOOOOOOOO much embarrassment when I knock you down again :-))

Please do have a nice rest of Boxing Day.

NEXT PLEASE and I will deal with you as well :-)

Mike