Old 27-12-2008, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_4_] Derek[_4_] is offline

Default New Year's Day plant count

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 13:41:53 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

We usually try - don't always succeed - to go round the garden on NYD to
see
what is flowering on that day. I thought it might be interesting if
everyone on urg did that and compared notes, if they are feeling able to
do
so, of course. ;-))
For example, we have primroses out at present, as well as all the usual
suspects like Lonicera purpusii and Sarcococcas, Viburnum tinus etc. and
on
Christmas Eve we saw two tiny flowered daffs in someone's garden in
Ivybridge, about 30 mins down the A38 from here.

The neighbour's ginger Tom is out in our garden.
--

Martin

Treated her indoors to a "Scattercat" lots of innocent fun laser sighting
the full monty
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=222505
DerekW