Old 27-12-2008, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.finance,uk.games.video.misc,uk.food+drink.misc
Stephen Ward Stephen Ward is offline

Default (SPAM) HELP DESK

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 12:45:03 +0000, Chris F wrote:

On 27 Dec 2008 10:12:44 GMT, Stephen Ward
wrote:

Stunning. We get a paddy playing net policeman for a simple questionable
spam message on Usenet (Hell no! Who dared to do that! I've never seen
that before - on Usenet! Spam! No way!!!)

He then tries to preach the virtues of killfiles it materialises he is
using, wait for it, OUTLOOK EXPRESS as a newsreader. To any seasoned
Usenet veteran this just makes the guy a laughable sack of crap.

Then to his defence jump a couple of Muppet's that pop up from time to
time to lick arse, like they do.

The best bit of all is they have all now produced far more spam and back
scatter as a result of the posting that they are probably 10 times worse
than the original poster. Please carry on because there is nothing
anyone here can say to change the simple facts, or to insult me, because
you have *no* credence. It must have been an empty and sad Christmas for
our resident net policeman who was bright enough to follow the link.
Does he have a replica watch and buy meds too. PENIS.

you really are a troubled young man, aren't you?

If you say so - after all, your opinion matters to me.

not to mention a bit dim

As I spotted a number of issues with this whole post I'm brighter than
you. So, if I'm 'dim' then you know f88k all squared

and racist,

Yep. I hate the Irish. I hate the way they attacked decent people and
then we were expected to love them again. In my mind I will forever
associate the word IRISH with 'terrorist', 'thick' and 'gypsy'. But hey,
it's a free world, we have free will and I'm entirely allowed to hold any
feeling I wish.

but then those two often travel

What the Irish? In Caravans usually robbing people.

Are you done or do you want to carry on for the: 'award for last word in
the plain uneducated dismissive remarks' category? You're close to winning

hand in hand i suppose.

Like you and your paddy boyfriend - why don't you give him a snog, he'll
probably appreciate it more.

--
.. . .