Old 27-12-2008, 06:06 PM posted to aus.gardens
len gardener len gardener is offline

Default Bees gone for a break too?

g'day jonno,

try to find varieties that better suit your conditions? they may be
more disease resistant, not so sure that the symptom you described is
anything but natural, when my plants get older into the season the
bottom leaves begin to go brown and curl etc.,. but it has never
affected the end of the cropping.

you might have to look at garden drainage is it as good as it should
be? or watering habits maybe too much watering? once a week for well
mulched plants should do odd occassions twice a week. do you do much
fertilising? if so maybe cut that down or out once the plants are
growing, we don't fertilise all we do is feed the gardens our kitchen
scraps and use green type mulches.

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 19:51:38 GMT, "Jonno" wrote:
snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--