Old 27-12-2008, 03:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_1_] JB[_1_] is offline

Default Visited by A GBH Today

GBH spotted again yesterday morning standing by my pond. To my knowledge, no
fish have yet been "harvested". Most of the smaller fish look to be huddled
underneath one the several black plastic milk crates I use to support
plants. The larger Koi are clustered in a "pod" at the deepest (4') end of
the pond. I built my pond without shelves so as to deter visits by raccoons
et al. Still, my have to revert to reinstalling my leaf netting if it gets
to that.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

JB

"~ jan" wrote in message
Yesterday morning had a GBH fly right over the house. My neighbor had
reported seeing one on my roof a month or 2 ago. Ponds were already
screened for winter by then, not sure what he's finding in the
neighborhood
with things all snowed and/or iced over. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us