Old 27-12-2008, 10:02 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default Bees gone for a break too?

Jonno wrote:
I am concerned that after using a tomato dusting powder, that the
bees have gone missing in my garden.
While I would like to prevent tomato diseases which have decimated my
tomato plants later on in the season, with the leaves curling up, and
going brown and drying up. I am not sure of what do.
Yates do warn of not using the dusting powder, when bees are
foraging, but what else can you do to prevent diseases?
Any ideas anyone?

Dust at night when the bees are home in bed. Seriously, they go home at
sunset.

David