Old 27-12-2008, 10:00 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Visited by A GBH Today

"JB" wrote in message
m...
GBH spotted again yesterday morning standing by my pond. To my knowledge,
no fish have yet been "harvested". Most of the smaller fish look to be
huddled underneath one the several black plastic milk crates I use to
support plants. The larger Koi are clustered in a "pod" at the deepest
(4') end of the pond. I built my pond without shelves so as to deter
visits by raccoons et al. Still, my have to revert to reinstalling my leaf
netting if it gets to that.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

JB

How do you train your fish to huddle under the crates ?
Seems like it could be better protection system from the GBH than jans
water pistol !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com