Old 28-12-2008, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Silver Birch

On Dec 28, 8:07*am, AriesVal
wrote:
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:42:32 -0800 (PST), Judith in France wrote:
On Dec 26, 12:52*pm, Emery Davis wrote:
[35 quoted lines suppressed]

Thanks for the advice Emery, what confusion, I wonder if I will ever
be able to tell you apart. *I am correct in thinking that Emrys also
lives in France??? *Now who else lives here who posts in urg?

Judith

If you look at the headers Judith, you'll notice both men spell their names
differently. *The particular poster you're replying to spells his name Emery
Davis, the other E.D spells his surname with an e - Davies - and his
Christian name is slightly different too - being Emrys. *Confusing innit

HTH
--
No one is in charge of your happiness except you.http://ariesval.co.uk/val/

Thanks Val, but unfortunately one doesn't see headers in Google unless
one clicks on stuff. Both Emerys and Emerys know I have made this
mistake in years past so I can't even claim creeping old age for this
one. Fortunately they make allowances for me, I had a lovely email
from one this morning, duh which? I'll go and click on headers LOL.

Judith