Old 28-12-2008, 10:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Orchid search engine

That's OK, some of our favorite people here are dedicated top posters. ;-)

packat wrote:
Thanks everyone for responding (and sorry for top posting.)
The project I have in mind was a lot more modest that some of you may
think. My intention is to develop a web software, not the content.

OK, now I better understand. If you have the ability to make existing
knowledge easier to search through and find what we need to know, then I
am sure everyone here would be interested to hear how it's going as your
project develops.

Steve