Old 30-12-2008, 01:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
v_coerulea v_coerulea is offline

Default Orchid search engine

I'm with Steve. I figure, you've already read the question in a previous
post so why force people to read throught it again to find your answer. If
you're having an SM (senior moment), you can always refresh your memory by
reading down. So I don't think it's discourteous to the original poster,
you're speeding up the process especially for those of us who have lost
scanning skills or just our eyesight.
Gary

"Steve" wrote in message
That's OK, some of our favorite people here are dedicated top posters. ;-)

packat wrote:
Thanks everyone for responding (and sorry for top posting.)
The project I have in mind was a lot more modest that some of you may
think. My intention is to develop a web software, not the content.

OK, now I better understand. If you have the ability to make existing
knowledge easier to search through and find what we need to know, then I
am sure everyone here would be interested to hear how it's going as your
project develops.

Steve