Old 30-12-2008, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Berberis hypokerina

Edward Hyams wrote that he had this Berberis here when he owned this place.
I may have tracked a possible source from which to buy it but I'd like to be
certain it's the right thing. I can't get any information on the plant, nor
can I find a picture of it anywhere. Is it one that has changed its name in
the last 40 years? Does anyone grow it or know it? Hyams described it as
rare and unusual but not entirely invisible, surely?!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com