Old 30-12-2008, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Silver Birch

On Dec 30, 8:58*am, Neuneu le Jardinier
wrote:
Le Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:48:02 -0800 (PST), Judith in France a utilisé son
clavier pour dire :

And don't forget frenchies reading urg...
--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Vertehttp://www.la-grille-verte.net

Bonsoir and welcome, how lovely to see a new face. *Will you tell us
about your garden and where it is?

Judith

I'm afraid my english is too poor to post detailed messages.
I'm in Charente (new english colony)
--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Vertehttp://www.la-grille-verte.net

Your English seems pretty good to me. I know what you mean about a
new English colony. We came to live in the Auvergne to avoid that,
very few English live here. We didn't meet another English person
buying a home here for at least 15 years, thank goodness. Do you grow
Melons?????

Judith