Old 11-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Allegra

Default Allegra - Cherokee Rose

"Mike" wrote in message
Hey Allegra,

I was poking around Chamblee's site and noticed Cherokee Rose is available
again!

Mike
z8TX

Hey Mike,

two Cherokees on their way to Portland unless we
hear otherwise from our friends at Chamblee! We
just ordered two for the back fence, where we were
thinking of giving a home to some climbing Iceberg,
but there is dapple shade back there and single petal
ones seem to be a bit more tolerant if Darlow, my
beloved Darlow, is an indication of this.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will let you know
when they arrive. Anything I can enable you with...?
Any rose you are wondering about? Jonesing for some
ogr that you are not familiar with and maybe I know a
bit about its habits to pass alone? I mean, one good
turn deserves another...;)

Allegra