Old 30-12-2008, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Neuneu le Jardinier Neuneu le Jardinier is offline

Default Silver Birch

Le Tue, 30 Dec 2008 08:47:54 -0800 (PST), Judith in France a utilisé son
clavier pour dire :

Vines? do you make your own wine? If so what Ape,lation Controle?

No, not at all. Our nearest neighbours have vineyard. We just are a garden
of 4 000 m² surrounded by vines and cereals fields.
As I've been living here for only 5 years, you can imagine that the garden
is just a meadow with about 100 new plants since we are there.
--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Verte
http://www.la-grille-verte.net