Old 31-12-2008, 11:31 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_1_] JB[_1_] is offline

Default Visited by A GBH Today

Thanks to Nick for his suggestion on posting a picture of the GBH that
visited my pond today. Here's the link. (Hope it works) ---
http://www.tinypic.info/files/fv88rltjl23oh6mgagbd.jpg

The pond is built into a slope, 20 feet long and 12 feet at it's widest
point. 3,000 gallons. 4 feet at the deepest point. Using a Bio falls filter.

JB

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
"JB" wrote:
This is becoming a daily happening! ;-( I happened to get a picture that
I'd like to share. Anyone have a recommendation on a photo sharing site
where I can post my picture?

Post it on alt.binaries aquaria or use http://www.tinypic.info/ to link it
here.

I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/