Old 01-01-2009, 12:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default NYD plant count reminder

On 31/12/08 22:20, in article , "Spider"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
So - what's flowering in your garden on New Year's Day? ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Thanks for the reminder. I'll be out there counting ... but not until I've
had tea in bed.
Happy New Year.

Spider

Wimp!
Okay, you grab your torch I'll grab mine. Zzzzzzzzzz otoh, I'll see you
later. ;-) We stayed awake because we knew the 'children' would ring us
and I'm happy to say that they did. Now, along with their permission, we're
off to the Land of Nod. ;-) Happy 2009 everyone. I do hope very
sincerely, that it is a good year for everyone, rich in health and
contentment.