Old 01-01-2009, 12:20 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Visited by A GBH Today

"JB" wrote:
Thanks to Nick for his suggestion on posting a picture of the GBH that
visited my pond today. Here's the link. (Hope it works) ---
http://www.tinypic.info/files/fv88rltjl23oh6mgagbd.jpg

The pond is built into a slope, 20 feet long and 12 feet at it's widest
point. 3,000 gallons. 4 feet at the deepest point. Using a Bio falls
filter.

The pond looks great, JB. Nice job and pic. Those @#$%^&* GBH's sure are
pretty, damnit!

Tinypic is neat, eh? The next time you use it, maybe you could make the pic
smaller first. Some of us (me, anyhow) are still on dialup. ;-D

Happy New Year to all ! ! !

I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.