Old 01-01-2009, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default NYD plant count reminder

In article ,
says...
Right, that's it, I'm feeling totally inadequate. Two inches of ice on
the pond today.

Unlucky you! I don't try and have stuff flower now as we are not open and
I prefer to hold fire until later, its just some plants seem determined
to keep going, many of those listed have done well on some new walls I
built last year and I am about to order another 525 blocks.
We have had loads of frost but so far its not been low enough for long
enough to freeze any water in the garden allthough we have had a burst
pipe (outside) because I forgot to drain the outside down.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk