Old 11-04-2003, 07:32 AM
jammer

Default questions from a first-time homeowner on bugs!

On 10 Apr 2003 13:24:34 -0700, (jameson) wrote:

Thanks for your reply Tsu...
but you claim that I should not bother ant hills unless that are in my
"livingroom"... so how do people enjoy backyard football or volleyball
when they have to look down every 6 steps to avoid stepping in or
fallin gin a 2 foot wide anthill?

I have become for the first time enthrawled with ants now.. I just
keep catching myself on the internet learning more and more about
thier behaviors, but I havent found out who thier "enemies" are.. I
would think off hand birds, but if that were the case, my backyard
would be full of birds having a feeding frenzy... who are ants natural
enemies?

Hot water, dish soap, and orange juice......the oj eats off thier
protective oil coating and the soap kills them......or visa versa.