Old 02-01-2009, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider Spider is offline

Default NYD plant count reminder

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...
In message , Spider
writes
I'd love to get the summer-flowering yellow jasmine, but I can't recall
its name.

A summer-flowering yellow jasmine is Jasminum humile. There may well be
more.

Jasmine humile 'Revelutum' (you hardly ever see the straight species as
its not so tough)
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Thanks Stewart and Charlie; both are familiar, but I probably need the
J.h.'Revelutum' where I am, so I'll do some reading. Ta so much.

Spider