Old 02-01-2009, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Postage up again

In message , shazzbat
writes

I see the function of a Christmas card as being a means of conveying your
greetings to those you won't be seeing to wish them a happy Christmas in
person. The practice of workmates knocking out bundles of cards to people
they're going to be working with up to Christmas eve, and who they've just
been to a party with, drives me nuts.
Happy new year.
Steve

Must admit my neighbours shove cards through, but the 11 originals are
down to 8 now...

We avoid going to our usual dance venues just before Xmas, which stops
the silly practice of swapping cards. Some even take a selection
of blank cards and write them out as required!

AAAARRGGHHH!
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply