Old 02-01-2009, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Silver Birch

On Dec 30 2008, 7:29*pm, Neuneu le Jardinier
wrote:

No, not at all. Our nearest neighbours have vineyard. We just are a garden
of 4 000 mē surrounded by vines and cereals fields.
As I've been living here for only 5 years, you can imagine that the garden
is just a meadow with about 100 new plants since we are there.

Bonne Annee! Happy New Year to you all!

Super de voir un francais sur ce site - francaise aussi mais en UK
depuis 27 ans. Je viens de la Dordogne. Je passe souvent sur ce site.
Lovely to see lots of familiar faces ;o) Got a new job in a community
garden centre too. Hey, have you seen my article in the Organic Way
magazine?! Got also 2nd prize for Manchester in Bloom 'Best
environmentaly friendly Gardener'. Phew ... what a busy year. Wishing
you all the very bestest in your garden x