Old 02-01-2009, 05:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_1_] JB[_1_] is offline

Default PING JB Resizing pond pics

Thanks. I'll give that a try the next time I share a picture.

Picture of the cottonmouth!??? Are you kidding me?! ;-) I'd lifted one of
the flagstones on the west side of the pond with a hoe handle and it struck
at it and came out on the ground with me running the opposite direction. It
then high tailed it around the pond and went into a space between the blocks
surrounding the filter falls. I never saw it again. I'd hoped it thought
better of pond life and decided to migrate down to the lake.

BTW - Seeing the GBH on a daily basis now. sigh Guess I better get the
netting out.

JB

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
JB A longtime friend on alt.binaries.food suggested Irfanview
http://www.ifanview.com/ for picture re-sizing. He says it's easy to
understand and free for home use. HTH

Did you get a pic of that cottonmouth last year?

I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.