Old 11-04-2003, 07:44 AM
Al Polanco

Default [IBC] Bamboo Propagation/Air Layering

I agree with Nina,
My neighbor planted bamboo a couple of years ago and now it is all over the place. It has encroached into my yard and my other neighbors property. It is extremely difficult to kill. I don't know what variety he planted but it is more of a weed than a decor
ative plant.

Al Polanco
NY