Old 05-01-2009, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default NYD plant count reminder

So - what's flowering in your garden on New Year's Day? ;-)

The best I can offer is vinca major and mahonia aquifolium..

Tina

Really meant to this but the kitchen ceiling fell in so I had other
stuffy
on my mind and almost on my head :-)

kate

Some people! Excuses, excuses....... Hope you're okay, Kate and that
the
damage isn't too awful. How on earth did that happen - poor you!

--
Sacha

Thank you for your concern Sacha :-) Late last year we had two new
bathrooms fitted, in one we discovered a small leak had been dripping away
for a week or so until crash bang wallop down it came. Plumbers have been -
not the ones who fitted the bathrooms - and builders are coming soon.
Spring cannot be far away :-)

kate