Old 11-04-2003, 08:56 AM
Kay Easton

Default law on boundaries ?

In article , Hussein M.
writes
I don't usually like using acronyms. I think it's the influence of
this urg. Can't stand the things myself, and have bored of sitting
staring at a string of letters guessing what they stand for.

Mostly what they stand for is padding phrases anyway. "In my
opinion", "As far as I know" etc.etc.

Not at all! AFAIK isn't padding, it's a disclaimer ;-) 'I think this is
true, but I'm not completely sure, so check it out independently, and if
you act on it, you can't blame me if it all goes wrong'
I use it a lot, especially when giving advice on edibility of berries
;-)

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: