Old 06-01-2009, 09:37 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Bees gone for a break too?

In article ,
"Jonno" wrote:

I am concerned that after using a tomato dusting powder, that the bees have
gone missing in my garden.
While I would like to prevent tomato diseases which have decimated my tomato
plants later on in the season, with the leaves curling up, and going brown
and drying up. I am not sure of what do.
Yates do warn of not using the dusting powder, when bees are foraging, but
what else can you do to prevent diseases?
Any ideas anyone?

What disease were you trying to prevent with this dusting powder, and does the
powder claim to prevent it at all?
Can you be a bit more precise than "leaves curling up and going brown"?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/